Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Frances


 Tuesday May 17th is my Mama's birthday. She was born in 1927, and is 84 years old. We had a big party when she turned 80, so this so just a small get-together.



Mama's baby sister Joanne came with her son James.

My dad's brother Thomas came with his girl friend, Mary Ann.

    

We all met at a small restaurant downtown, The Talk-of-the-Town.
 The art teacher at my school makes cakes. She fixed this basket of flowers for me, as a surprise for my mom.
 Chicken Casserole, green beans, broccoli salad, cucumber salad.
It looks like she is enjoying herself.
She looks pretty good for 84 don't you think?
Happy Birthday Mama!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Mrs. Frances! I enjoy our visits so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Frances. What a wonderful cake and wonderful life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like she had a very special day. She looks great. I am a frosting freak so the view of the cake was so wonderful. What a nice cake and it looks like a great meal too.

    ReplyDelete