Monday, April 30, 2012

The Circle Yard

I have no fancy software for meshing my photos to show you the whole yard, so here are two shots shown as close as I can get them. The Circle Yard is really trying to become a White Garden. I hope it fills in this summer. I am searching out white perennial plants every where I go. The tomato cages are protecting the Arctic Queen clematis. I hope to replace them this month with 7 ft tall columns. I also need to do some serious work in the bed under the big magnolia. It has lots of weeds, the gas meter, tree roots, about one hour of good warm sunlight each day. Sounds like it should be a great success as a lush flower bed right? I am already saving cardboard to start some softer beds. The magnolia tree molt until June so there is not really any reason to start work in there until I am out school.


 Variegated ivy
 Angelonia Serena White

No comments:

Post a Comment